Frontyrion B.V. is an independent payment service provider based in the Netherlands. We help individuals and businesses to get the most competitive exchange rates possible.
Frontyrion offers customers financial solutions, including currency conversion, bank accounts and hedging products, with the highest service level.
As a Compliance CDD Analyst you will focus on the following activities:
- You carry out a risk analysis on the client’s overall picture to determine whether there are any increased WWFT risks and which documentation is required in accordance with legislation and regulations.
- You are the final link for the files; after your judgement, the financial institution continues with the client or says goodbye.
- You carry out a risk analysis and, in the event of an increased WWFT risk, you arrange for a CDD assessment; after which; the file is followed up by Compliance.
- You are jointly responsible for picking up, maintaining, monitoring progress and closing the files.
- You identify possible improvements in the processes and provide improvement proposals.
- You check the work of all other CDD Analysts.
- Checking the quality of completeness, re-constructability, consistency and correct processing of the file;
- College/university level of thinking;
- You have a strong sense of commitment to society;
- You have at least 1-2 years of work experience;
- You are quickly able to absorb and own complex matters;
- You are able to coach colleagues;
- Experience in conducting customer calls and mastering conversation skills;
- Hours to be worked can vary from 32-40h p.w.;
Although the main location is Amsterdam, flexibility is possible to a certain extent.
Type of employment: Full Time, Indefinite period
Salary: €2,100.00 to €2,850.00/month
Secondary employment conditions:
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Macbook air
- Flexible work schedule
- Dutch (Required)
* Internship opportunities are also available for this position.